- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
What data do we collect?
Our organization collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Banking information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our organization with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Contact us via our website.
- Donate through our website.
- Use or view our website via your browsers’ cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Subscribe you to our Project Mailing List.
- Create a database of past and potential donors.
- Email you for potential donations.
When our organization processes a donation, you may receive confirmation of your donation via email.
How do we store your data?
Our organization stores your data on an outsourced external server with necessary precautions to protect any personal and private information to be leaked, hacked or stolen.
The FEST Foundation will keep all data for a period of 1 year (12 months) before erasing it from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Our organization would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights that everyone is entitled to:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of all personal information our organization may hold.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request all data to be erased from our organizations database.
How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or alert of any rights being breached, feel free to contact us on:
Phone: (+27) 64 962 7343